Eliminates operator customization on your Samsung Galaxy SIII
Surely the vast majority of people who bought a brand new Samsung Galaxy SIII bothered enough to meet the operator logo when turned on or off the team, even in the standby menu as wallpaper. But that ended today because I’ll show you how to remove all
trash customization to complete your operator.
Before continuing, know that you risk your smartphone stay with errors or just not start if you do some process incorrectly. By the way, say goodbye with a kiss of the security to deliver you the operator or manufacturer. So I ask you do this at your own risk, you will take responsibility for what may happen to your computer. You are warned!
First of all, support your personal files like your music, photos, videos, contacts and important documents you have on your team, as there is a risk of deleting this information.
2. Then you download the Samsung Kies software for Windows. If you already have it installed, skip this step. Once downloaded, install it and do not run, only to install the necessary drivers for you computer to recognize your Galaxy SIII. DOWNLOAD
3. Now you will download the Odin software which will help you to update your Samsung Galaxy SIII. DOWNLOAD
4. Unzip the ROM you downloaded. It should stay this file I9300UBBLG2_I9300UBLG2_I9300CHOBLG3_HOME.tar.md5
5. Unzip the software Odin. It should stay a folder called GT-I9300 Flasher + Pit
6. Inside the folder GT-I9300 Flasher + Pit, you find the program and run it Odin3 v3.04.exe. You will see this:
7. Turn off your Galaxy SIII and wait until it turns off completely. Now press both volume keys down + Home + Power until you see the Download mode and then press the Volume Up key, as shown by the following picture:
8. Now connect your phone to the computer and wait for all the drivers installed. Odin should be filled in a space of blue and must show which port your computer is using. Example, you should exit 0: [COM4], exactly as shown by the following picture:
9. Now that your computer has correctly recognized your Samsung Galaxy SIII, proceed to press the PDA software and Odin seeks ROM you extracted earlier, this file I9300UBBLG2_I9300UBLG2_I9300CHOBLG3_HOME.tar.md5 bone, and then press the Start button.
Odin is currently installing the original ROM from Samsung. The process takes about 4 minutes. When the process completes, the display of your Galaxy SIII see a Android that is being updated and then the computer restarts. When this happens, you will notice that the onset is slower than normal. You just have to wait until it starts. And finally notice you now have the Samsung original animations and you have nothing of your operator.
Warning: As upgraded manually, you can no longer perform updates via Samsung Kies, you can only update it manually, as it as you just did.
NOTE: If your Samsung Galaxy SIII does not start and remains stuck on the Samsung logo, follow the instructions that follow.
With the power off completely, press simultaneously keys Volume Up + Home + Power until the Samsung logo and then will come the menu called Recovery:
In this way the touch screen does not work, so with the volume down key, the cursor will move to where it says “Wipe data / Factory Reset” and select it by pressing the Power. Now move the cursor where it says “Wipe cache partition” and you select it by pressing Power. Finally move the cursor where it says “reboot system now” and select it by pressing Power. Your computer restarts and “supposed” should now start properly.
How rooteo my Samsung Galaxy SIII?
Easy, you must first download and unzip this file until we finally left this file: CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar DOWNLOAD
Now put in way Download your Samsung Galaxy SIII following step 7 above explained and you connect to the computer.
Then run Odin, you click on the PDA button and select the file you extracted earlier, CF-Root-SGS3-v6.4.tar
Now put in way Download your Samsung Galaxy SIII following step 7 above explained and you connect to the computer. Finally press the Start button.
The process takes no more than 10 seconds and then your computer will restart and you’ll have it rooteado!
And that’s it! I hope you come out all rightTags: Galaxy, Galaxy S III, How rootear, Method, operator, ROM, root, Rootear, Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S III, SIII